Sunday, February 13, 2005

One, Two or Three!

This blog entry was brought about through an interesting conversation I had with Wendy a few days ago. The age old question of whether we should have a plethora number of kids or maybe just cap at 1?

My god...suddenly, a picture of many running kids changing my entire peaceful existance into a complete cacophony. Personally, I don't think I'm quite ready for this level of intrusion yet. I really do shudder at this thought.

Well, we ended our discussion with an agreement that if this turns out to be a boy, we might just cap our family with this one child. However, if this turns out to be a girl, we will at most try one more and regardless of the sex of the second child, we will definitely cap at two.

Anymore, we will just have to wait and see. See how disruptive bringing up a baby will be then we'll decide if we should bring up more.

No comments: